Fatherhood Play Festival: Submit Your Original Work!
Submissions are now open!
Join us for Springs Ensemble Theatre’s show celebrating fatherhood, written by …YOU! We invite you to submit your very best fatherhood-themed monologues, group pieces, or short scenes to be filmed and presented virtually in June 2021.
SET is looking for diverse stories and experiences about fathers. They can be awkward, sentimental, honest, irreverent, heartwarming, bleak, silly, sweet, outrageous, and dark stories. All are welcome! What does fatherhood mean to you?
• Submissions are open to everyone.
• Pieces should be 1-10 minutes each — that’s about 1-8 pages — requiring minimal props/scenery.
• Both memoirs and fictional pieces are welcome.
• All music submitted or utilized in a piece should be either in the public domain or the rights acquired prior to submission.
• You may submit more than one piece.
• Previously-produced pieces are acceptable. Please include production history if applicable.
• All pieces must be submitted by March 31, 2021.
• Submission of your piece means that you grant Springs Ensemble Theatre the right to film your piece and stream it online if selected.
• Please understand that SET is run 100% by volunteers and currently cannot offer any monetary payment.
Deadline to submit is March 31.